Respecting the right to privacy of those who have entrusted Tylko Advisors sp. z o. o. with their data, including participants in events organized by us, our contractors and their employees, persons participating in our recruitments, and newsletter subscribers, we declare that all data obtained is processed in accordance with national and European legislation and conditions that guarantee its security.
1. About us
We are Tylko Advisors sp. z o. o. a public limited company with its registered seat in ul. Kosciuszki 12/11, 43-100 Tychy, registered under commercial register company number PL6462985387 (“Tylko Advisors sp. z o. o.”, “we” or “us”). We are a Data Controller, who is the responsible party for the processing of personal data collected through your use of our website www.tylkoadvisors.com as per the applicable data protection laws, in particular, the Polish and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Information we may collect
We collect and process the contact details and information necessary to conduct our activities and to develop or maintain business and contractual relationships in a business-to-business environment. The personal information we process mostly relates to employees, candidates, clients, and suppliers.
We obtain personal data directly from you in a variety of ways, including obtaining personal data from those who provide us with their business card, complete our online forms, subscribe to our newsletters, register for webinars, and attend meetings or events we host, or apply for open positions.
We may also obtain personal data when, for example, establishing a business relationship, performing professional services through a contract, or through our software applications.
3. Categories of personal data we may collect
- Contact details (e.g., name, company name, job title, work, and mobile telephone numbers, email, and postal address).
- Professional details (e.g., job and career history, educational background and professional memberships, conducted projects)
4. Legal basis for processing personal data
We only process your personal data if this is necessary to provide a functional website or to provide you with our products and services. DPA/GDPR requires every organization processing personal data to have a valid legal basis for that processing activity. So, to follow this rule and operate our business as well as provide you with our products and services, the legal basis for processing your data may be:
- Consent – we may rely on your freely given consent at the time you provided your personal data to us.
- Performance of a contract – we may process personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legitimate interests – we may rely on legitimate interests based on our evaluation that the processing is fair, reasonable and balanced such as:
- Delivering services and products – to deliver the services and products our clients have engaged us to provide,
- Marketing – to deliver our insights and professional knowledge, offerings, and invitations we believe are welcomed by our business clients, prospects and other individuals.
- Recruitment – to seek for qualified candidates.
- Legal requirements and public interest – we may process personal data in order to meet regulatory and public interest obligations or mandates.
5. Purposes of processing your personal data
In order to show you why we may collect and process personal data, we present common situations such as:
- Providing our professional services and products,
- Promoting our professional services, products, and capabilities to our existing and prospective clients,
- Sending invitations and providing access to participants attending our events and webinars,
- Administering, maintaining, developing, and ensuring the security and functionality of our information systems, website, applications,
- Processing online requests, including responding to communications or requests for quotations,
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations,
- Employment of personnel and work processes as well as searching for new talents.
In some situations, the provision of personal data is required to provide the services in such cases this is indicated on the website accordingly or specified in our agreements.
Moreover, we may be required to collect certain personal data by law.
6. Your data protection rights
If Tylko Advisors sp. z o. o. processes personal information about you, we ensure that all persons whose personal data is processed have appropriate rights resulting from the DPA/GDPR. Therefore, you have:
- The right of access to your data – including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- The right of rectification of personal data – if the personal data is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to deletion of personal data – after you withdraw your consent to processing or when we no longer need it for the purpose it was originally collected and no retention requirements exist;
- The right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data – in such events as:
- The data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
- Data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes data deletion, demanding their restriction instead,
- The administrator no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
- The data subject has objected to the processing of the data – pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds of objection.
- The right to transfer personal data – provided that the processing takes place based on a contract concluded with you or based on your consent;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – to the extent you consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data that was made based on consent before its withdrawal. It may mean we are not able to provide certain products or services to you.
To submit a data request please direct your correspondence to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional post at the following address: ul. Kosciuszki 12/11, 43-100 Tychy, Poland.
7. Recipients of your data
Your data may be disclosed to our trusted external partners with whom we collaborate to offer our products, services, or carry out projects. For example, these may include in particular following categories of recipients:
- Partners working with the Company, such as subcontractors, and consultants.
- Parties that support us as we provide our services and products (e.g., providers of IT system support, archiving services, and cloud-based software services).
- Our professional advisers, including lawyers, HR specialists, accountants, and insurers.
- Payment, marketing, recruitment services providers.
8. Automated Decision – Making and profiling
To create your profile for marketing purposes, directing marketing tailored to your preferences, we may process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling them – but this will not cause any legal effects on you, or significantly affect your situation. Your Personal Data in the field of profiling includes i) IP, ii) cookies and iii) your localization.
The scope of the profiled personal data corresponds to the scope indicated above about the analysis of your activity on the website. Providing the above-mentioned personal data is voluntary, but necessary to implement the above-mentioned purpose (failure to provide them will result in the inability to carry out marketing activities tailored to the preferences of recipients).
We will process personal data to profile them until an objection is effectively raised or the purpose of processing is achieved.
9. Transfer of your data outside Poland
We store personal data on servers located in Poland. We may transfer personal data to other partner firms or reputable third-party organizations we cooperate with situated inside or outside Poland, within European Economic Area. Please note that each organization is required to safeguard personal data by applicable data protection legislation as well as contractual obligations. Thus, we follow all required safeguards and recommended rules and guidelines issued in particular by the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner. According to this the transfer of data proceeds to the countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection as well as the standard data protection model clauses and other required contractual obligations are implemented to secure the appropriate level of protection of data.
10. Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data collected by us will be stored as long as there is a legal basis for their processing unless the applicable law would require a longer period of their storage (like bookkeeping or mandatory archiving purposes). We retain personal data for so long as the personal data is needed for the purposes for which it was collected or in line with legal and regulatory requirements or contractual arrangements. At the end of the storage period, personal data will be deleted or made anonymous.
Cookies are small data files, in particular text files, saved by the server on your computer. These files allow you to recognize the device and properly display the website, adjusting it to your preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the device, and a unique number.
You may grant us your consent for storing cookies on our computer that are necessary for the proper provision of services by us. These files do not collect your data, do not change the configuration of your computer, are not used to install or uninstall any computer programs, viruses, or Trojans, and do not interfere with the integrity of the system or your data.
The following types of cookies are used on our website:
- Session cookies – temporary files that remain on the User’s device until logging out of the website or turning off the web browser.
- „Permanent” cookies – files remain on the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of „cookies” or until they are manually deleted.
Cookies are used for statistical and marketing purposes, as well as to adapt the content of the website to your preferences. Cookies are stored and used on the website for up to 30 days.
You can change your web browser settings at any time so that it does not accept cookies or informs you about their transmission. Failure to make changes means that the above-mentioned information may be posted and stored on your end device. In your web browser, you can independently manage cookies by:
- Accepting cookies, which gives you full access to the options offered on the website,
- Individual cookie management on websites,
- Determining individual settings for various types of cookies,
- Blocking or deleting cookies.
More information on disabling the automatic saving of cookies can be found in the browser settings.
12. Contact us if you have any privacy questions or concerns – we are here for you!
Should you have any questions concerning the manner or scope of processing of your data by Tylko Advisors sp. z o. o., please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by post at the following address: ul. Kosciuszki 12/11, 43-100 Tychy, Poland.